Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Wham !

Once again...I go Wham !Crash ! Bang ! So unexpected. I wasn't supposed to crack like this again.
Just returned from a holiday with my dearest...was so happy...am still happy in fact.. been married forever..and the love hasn't diminished, if at all, if possible, has increased, am so lucky to have him....they why ???!!!!!
Why this ! Why did this have to happen....its so confusing...i shdn't be..., its not supposed to work this way..it doesn't work this way.... some bland shitty words..how are you...i am so busy...blah..blah..blah...should have given up a long time ago...when I could....
Can't get it out of my head.....partings...violence that i sense.. bottled it all up...??!! hurt ... hurt...so much...
what was all that...what was it
...!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish I knew what you were trying to say or feeling. Good luck.

 
At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why this ! Why did this have to happen << I wish I knew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise