Tuesday, August 10, 2004

A handful of childhood..

Whats it about a flickering screen in darkness thats so enticing and captivating; it draws me in and everything within me gets focused and concentrated at that one point, the screen. A sensation of being cut off from the world, a sense of peace and traquillity, me just me alone adrift in a lazy flow of thoughts.....
Long forgotten memories surface...the deep blue african sky....hunting for the magical four-leaf cloverleaf...chasing butterflies...a lil lonely..a lil sad..but a lil happy too...Light bouncing off Lake Victoria...waiting for the ice-cream cart in hot sunny sunday afternoons...a childhood full of poetic moments..serene..somewhere within I am still that lil girl...and I am still searching...only now ..I don't know what....maybe a handful of childhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise