Saturday, July 24, 2004

Being friends.

Being friends is all about being there.
Being friends is all about listening.
Sharing the good times and bad.
Keeping in touch.
Making an effort to be there even when its incovenient.
To be there when your friend needs you.
 
You said, ''Can't we just be friends ??!!!''
We can and I was one to you.
I made an effort.went out of my way. listened to you when you needed it. stayed up even when it was inconvenient.kept aside my own needs and emotions and was there.i kept in touch.i shared your good times and bad.
I became 'just' a friend as you asked me to be even though i felt more.
 
The question is did you become mine ???

3 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
somehow, i know EXACTLY how you feel.
"I made an effort.went out of my way. listened to you when you needed it. stayed up even when it was inconvenient.kept aside my own needs and emotions and was there.i kept in touch.i shared your good times and bad."
all i can say is, wait... feelings fade.
nothing is ever lost, it just goes away

arjun
www.blurty.com/users/learningtofly

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger tan247 said...

Wow! I don't think more needs to be said. I would like for a 'friend' of mine to read this.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Keeping the Faith said...

I believe there are a quite a few out there who wud like to ask this question to their "Friends" .. "Friendship" is indeed the most difficult commitment to live upto.. but also the most fulfilling ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise