Sunday, July 18, 2004

Lighten up :-)

Good Lord ! I HAVE been taking myself toooo seriously, haven't I ??!! Need to lighten up, eh buddies ?? (I do hope i have some out there !).  so Idecided I really shouldn't be making everybody around me morose, who doesn't have problems !!! So what i did was decided to have some fun and in the process also learn maybe, a few home truths about myself, and put myself to a few EQ Tests....can be pretty useful you know...looking at oneself in the eye and saying..well, this is THE TRUTH..and better do somethin about it buddy..and ..ahhh..did i learn a few interesting things !!
 
..maybe..jus..maybe u could find something out about yourselves too...have fun ;-)  
  





1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger foolmaker said...

life's too short to waste.. i often tell myself "fuck it all!" and i carry on. i do have ups and downs but i deal with them by doing something i absolutely enjoy.

so find what your heart likes.. and follow it cuz life's too short :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise