Wednesday, July 07, 2004

To just be.

Staring at the flickering screen ; a gale blowing outside ; ensuing greyness ; the streets of London ; and the world frozen and bound by four corners of the monitor ; I imagine an existential existence, boundless in its capacity, a passion so wild that it feeds upon itself ???
Staring at the flickering screen, i wonder who the foolmaker is;
the gale howling outside or is it me ??? the woman beast, caged n pacing ; ensuing darkness; the streets of London glowing bleak; my world frozen and exploding within the four corners of the monitor, I imagine a hedonistic existence, so hungry that it feeds upon itself ???
Staring at the flickering screen, i wonder who really is me;
All i want, is to just be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise