Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Enough .

Enough is enough !

Cried a river yesterday. No more. Nobody is worth the pain i went through, am going through. I am not the only one going through pain, there are those worse off than I am. I WILL NOT allow myself to be at somebody's, anybody's mercy anymore ! They aren't worth the pain. Certainly not worth wasting a life on.
I'll probably fall off the track again, my heart has been flushed down the drain time and again. But try i will.
AT the end of the day it is more of YOUR loss ! Perhaps you had good intentions at heart, but it was important that you told me. It was important that you let me know why you did what you did, I would have understood it. But you did not even think me worthy of that. You think of me as NOTHING.
Unacceptable. Thats what it is. I would have been happy just to be a friend. You wouldn't even grant me that dignity.

Enough.

3 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems like u r stating my story minus crying..
things happen for good, be strong and take control of your life.. nobody is worth your tears..

Ish from diary of an underachiever..

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Jyotsna said...

A friend,a true friend who loves you beyond conditions and accepts you for what you are ys very very rare to find.if you do find one,then you are truly blessed.
nobody has the power over ourlived but ourself

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

felt sad to read this.

Hop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise