Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Over the edge.

Experienced what it was to topple over the edge. Not very pleasant,( LOL !) Depths of despair, wretchedness, hopelessness and beyond. Oh no, not very pleasant at all !
BUT
Its all over.
A new journey begins.
There is too much pain in this world around me. There are wars n famines n sickness n death n people maimed n homeless n poor n old n disowned n worse.
AND
I think my pain is horrid ????? NEVER.
That over one single MAN i could let myself slide ????? NEVER.
That one single job could get me down ????? NEVER.
I have lost too many before to let this get me down.
So what if i am in an alien country, so what if i have to start from scratch. I am not on the streets am i ??? I have a family who loves me, who depend on me to love them. A son whose love is the driving force of my life.
So do i stay in the black hole ? NEVER.
So now i have been
over the edge
and
now i am
BACK.

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back dear....

Ish from diary of an underachiever

 
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm..this makes me squirm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise