Monday, January 24, 2005

Moments...

I gather them, steal them, hide them, live them....

Shivery moments shimmying up the spine, at once sensuous and shy; moments of little tragedies and big loves, zealously collected and guarded and stored deep within the heated beats of the heart.

A gathering of thoughts, wrapped like a warm rug around the mind, ready to plunge, deep into the velvety tombs of inky worn books. Tucking moments in, of soft laughter tinkling down the corners of forgotten little lanes and bells tolling a solitary ringing amidst spires silhouetted against a mauve sky.

Moments, of sudden smiles tugging down corners of lips, in the middle of nowhere, like sudden sunbursts between greyly woven raggedy skies.

Sometimes cupping teary moments, in shiny little oysters, hiding them away; sometimes flinging doors open lusting and letting them in, in great gusty breaths.

Oh ! so many moments ! Wearing a string of glowing, poignantly pearly moments, I secretly dance the dance of life, hidden away from prying eyes, always seeking anew, a few....

Moments.

5 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Martin said...

WOW - Somebody that thinks like me? Great words, they really echoed in me heart and soul. That's life, isn't it? The moments, the framgments, the pieces all of them shimer and spin as we dance through time.

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I will like to you too soon! :-)

TTFN - see you around soon :-)

-- :: Luna :: --

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger onewithcat said...

Ooooh, that made me shiver. Beautiful Pincushion! You create wonderful things, I love them all!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger . : A : . said...

"I gather them, steal them, hide them, live them...."

Lovely beginning and very well written piece.

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

This is very nice, "at once sensuous and shy" . . . "poignantly pearly moments" . . . very good! Thanks for stopping by my site!

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Innocent Bullet said...

If only I could treasure these moments forever. Atleast I have your words to treasure. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise