Thursday, August 19, 2004

Drat !

I am beginning to bore even myself....harrrrumph...its getting all sweet and saccharinelike in here...life is all about bricks and mortar hitting you...lol...and what I need desperately to express is angst...all chilli and peppery.....

-no thinking of problems right now, just going to concentrate on the p-factor !
-talk about vicarious living, thats got to be me right now.
-life can take a jolly hike right now and i am going to ride it for sure !
-as for you, what have u been upto lately ?? u know wot i don't care, but shittt, thats not really true, is it, and that is the bane of my existence.
-will i ever see you again ??? (shrug)-again not true !
-too much kick-ass in my head right now and especially after having being called a doormat-boy , couldnt i just sock everybody, drat my sense of responsibility.
-so p- here i come !

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Kunaal said...

You know, I have been by here atleast thrice, but have never know how to comment on the posts...so I figured I might as well atleast say hello.....so hello!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise