Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Rapture...captured...

The surge spreads within this body
and 'I' am not my body at all
I float somewhere deep within
separated from all that sinew and bone
A pleasure so intensely brewed
that mere muscle and nerve can never mimic
Is that what you are...My God...My Love
Is that really you?

There is only the electric blue that I float in
and then sometimes the soft lavender fog engulfing
The Heart a hugeness of happiness
that 'I' cannot bear
no boundaries
only you
Is that what you are...My god...My Love
Is that really you?

Limbs lift in sinuous movement
in a dance danced through all eternity
and the song bursts unknowingly
in a voice that is not really mine (is it?)
I quake and quiver with rapture
as it snakes through in fine rushes
fluidly flowing until I can take no more
No more....

Is that really you...?




6 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger MoodsAndColors said...

payo ji maine ram ratan dhan payo...
hai na?

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said...

Always goo the words you write, doubly so this time as I didn't know you were 'back'. Good to see you here again. Hope you are well.

x

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said...

Good (even!)

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

;) ahh coming here after long time. I still love readin u miss pincushion :P

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Really good in fact. But . . . . ummm . . . . what exactly were you high on? :P

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Pragya said...

You are back and blogging! Loved this poem. How have you been? What became of the trip possibilities?

Pragya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise