Monday, August 23, 2004

Why do ....???

Why do bad things happen to good people...??!!!
Why do the dishonest get away with being dishonest ?
Why are the powers that be, almost always corrupt ?
Why is injustice a way of life ?
Why is discrimination carried out everyday on the basis of age, gender, class, colour, race and religion ?
Why do the honest and good almost always have to suffer ?

And yet....

I teach my son..
to be honest
to be just
to be fair
to be beyond corruption...
I hope to God I am right...

And all I can do...
Is to hope..
that it will provide him with the armour to withstand life with all its whiplashings
but I worry...
will it !

Will it ??!!!



1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger tan247 said...

Very well written. I ask myself some of the same things from time to time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise