Friday, July 22, 2005

Thank You!

Thank you all for visiting despite my absence and encouraging me to get back! What would I do without you, my lovelies?!!
Had decided wouldn't come back ever-ahhh reasons reasons but lets not get into silly things like that-what matters is that I simply couldn't do without you-and the words and pictures just want to burst out some more, for better or worse!
So my lovelies you have put up with me for so long, I guess you'll just have to put up with me some more ;).
I am off on a holiday now, so the posts are gonna be an on-off affair but heyyy I'll be around!
Be good!

8 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger gulnaz said...

good to see you back!
hope you come back refreshed from your holiday. :))

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Martin said...

Welcome back! Great to see you posting again!!! :-)

Best Wishes
- Martin

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Lorena said...

glad you're back!! :)

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Sue hardy-Dawson said...

Great to see you back

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger . : A : . said...

Welcome back! Great to have you here again.

:-)

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger aa said...

It's all I wanted to hear. =)

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger G Shrivastava said...

Welcome back - was wondering how you could bear to abandon us all! And bon voyage and happy holidays - infrequent posts and infinitely better than no posts! :-)

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're just teasing us now! :-)

And hey, I'm back too! Settling into my new and quite wonderful home. Hope you are keeping well and happy. xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise