Monday, November 29, 2004

The importance of the exclamation mark.

Grrrrrroan, not again, not having these number keys working on my keyboard along with the other symbols, especially THE exclamation mark, is a major impediment to my ''oh-so-creative-writing'' potential..hah...like I said to someone, my entire life seems to be one huge exclamation mark..so God help me ..ugggggh..no exclamation mark..when i need it ..I'll use an # instead, do you think it might work ? Weird..but what the hell..might as well find a replacement #

Ahhh, thats what we try to do in life, don't we ? Find replacements to original parts, replace love with sex, dissatisfaction with drugs, get the picture ?? I am not sure it works though..hmmm..but I've been so whiny in here that I seriously need a break from myself# Could I replace myself ? Replace the original with the hash instead of an exclamation mark ?? A hash ..naah..thats bad..maybe a star ? Now wouldn't we all just loooove to be tarts...oooops...I meant stars ?? #P.S# since my brackets aren't working either....don't you think tarts, ooops again, I mean stars, have loads of fun, I mean, c'mon whoever heard of a 'woman-of-substance' having fun, eh ? Germaine Greer certainly didn't and neither did Virginia Woolf ## No wonder, Jordan's ' biography' -and- don't YOU dare tell me you don't know who she is - sells more than the Prince's himself, not to mention that she has more fun too, hehehe ## No surprise that, I tell you, no surprise at all..I guess I need to change my guru from Germaine to Jordan ###

So the question that I ask myself is that do I need to replace the hash that my life is, with the exclamation or is it the other way around ?? Questions..questions ##..hmmmm...not a major issue for anybody really, is it ? Just a life, my life. Very funny. Yeah, right.

5 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger . : A : . said...

:-)

I can't stop smiling after this post. Hope your key board 'gets well soon'!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger aa said...

A question that only you can answer, I'm sure. =)

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger G Shrivastava said...

Racy!!!
Hope the keyboard gets well soon...I kind missed the '!' out there ;-)

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger . : A : . said...

Can't post a comment on your "Of being thirty something and gravity !!" for some reason.

Check this out ...

http://divadrip.blogspot.com/2004/11/isnt-it-truth.html

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Pincushion said...

Agastya - I would very much like to hear what you have to say about the post :->, so why not try again and post your comment, of course, that is only if you wish to :->
Thank you for directing me to Divadrip's post and I must say I found myself nodding in agreement, the world belongs to us..lol..or does it ??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise