Friday, December 03, 2004

Of thirty somethings and gravity !!

A friend {{incidently a male}}very very kindly posted me quite a few exclamation marks and hence, my dear friends my problem has been, for the moment, sorted !! Though I must add, that in his enthusiasm to do so, he sent me a whole lot, which after copying and pasting , I have also to delete..lol, but hey..something is always better than nothing, eh ??!!..and I am infinitely grateful for the favour, as I can now, get back to being who I was , nomore substituting me or my life or exclamation marks of course, yippeee !!

But, I was digressing from the main issue of this post, which I shall now address. The issue, dear friends, especially my women friends, is about us blessed lot who are thirty something and dealing with great gravity, the issue of 'gravity'. Let me explain, I recently saw the movie ''The Incredibles'' and there was Mrs. Incredible, who {{despite being incredible}} in the thick of action, paused right in the middle of it, in front of a mirror, to turn around and have a good look at her ass, {{ooops I meant bottom, we are all decent folks here, ahem}}, and find out what effect gravity had, had on it !! I mean why is it , that ALL the fiddly bits and bobs on our physical domain are designed in such a way, so as to be affected by this deadly affliction, namely, the gravity, and become all dangerously droopy and dangly ??? This is grossly unfair, I have a good mind to send a petition to THE ONE upstairs, that the next time he thinks about designing the human species, especially the female one {{oh, the other half needs redesigning as well,but on the mental domain, but more about that in another post}}, he better get a really good designer, preferably ME. So thirty something being as amazing as it is, we certainly don't need more problems, such as gravity. We have a plateful already. Thank you very much. Now, I am off, getting that petition ready to send to THE ONE upstairs, and I DO have issues with HIM, what do you expect..he's A MAN..afterall {{no offence my dear man-friends, just a statement of simple fact}} !! Heheheh.....



6 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger aa said...

Hahaha! I enjoyed this post.

Do let me sign your petition too.

=)

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Pincushion said...

Free spirit - I am glad you enjoyed the post. You certainly took it in the right spirit :->. As far as the petition is concerned, the more the merrier..:->>

Pia - Thanks for dropping by and blogmarking me. I have already linked to you and very much enjoy reading you and yes I do realise that thirties are merely a prelude to whats coming next..but hey life begins at forty :->

Neil - Thank you for appreciating us 'mature' women :->, its always welcome, believe me..lol. I visited your blog and read the welcoming message. Waiting to read your next post...

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger . : A : . said...

Trying a comment here again and now it seems to be working. I actually just wanted to give you the link (which I did) but now maybe I will say some more.

:-)

Actually, this has nothing to do with the post. Well, not the subject at least. From the 3rd line onwards of the second paragraph, starting from "nd dealing with great gravity ..." till the end, whenever I run my cursor over it, it changes shades. Does not have a link on it so I wanted to know if it was on purpose? And if it is what is the purpose?

:-)

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Pincushion said...

Thankyou Agastya for taking the effort to comment again. Actually I was quite surprised to hear what you said about 'changing colour' for it doesn't seem to happen on my PC ! I must admit that I am quite mystified about it and no there is no purpose or link either..very mysterious indeed !

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger . : A : . said...

And it's still happening. Another mystery unsolved!

:-)

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Pincushion said...

Welcome aboard Rachel-Ann ! We all have something don't we, so the petition goes ASAP :->

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise