Tuesday, February 22, 2005

White..white..white !!

Yipppeeee !!

White, white, white ! The world is sparkling white right now ! Snow everywhere, on my nose tip and eyelashes and grass blades and rooftops and daffodils and..and...and...I could go on and on and on !

Gosh, I felt like dancing, but alas I couldn't even walk..lol..! My bottom had some nice bumps as I walked or rather tried to walk ! Groooannn..not to mention frozen ! Bleary watery eyes, red nose not to mention runny..lol..! But....

Its beautiful..gorgeous..and..hey everything is alright with the world or we'll MAKE it alright :))

4 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger mermaid said...

Your child-like wonder is contagious. Even the tightest knots in my body relaxed...there is only beauty, despite the painful behind from slipping in the snow, despite the Rudolph red cold nose. We only need to look and open our arms to this life. Thank you!

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Martin said...

HORAY!!!!! YEAH! I KNOW! IT SNOWED!!!! I was so happy! It's so wonderful and magical. Those angel fethers cold falling. It was wonderful. I am wishing fo rlots more snow :-)

Wishes
- Luna

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Jyotsna said...

aaaahh lucky girl..you make it sound so heavenly that i could feel the words come alive.I go mad about the rain here.Isnt it wonderful how nature has its ways of lightening our lives so simply and beautifully:)

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger {illyria} said...

i am happy for you! your joy is a balm for my heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise