Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Mornings!

Bouncing back from yesterday's mindless horrors (not with a lil help from fellow blogger friends, thank yew, dearies!) I am back with a bang (wouldn't just love it, if there was a r.e.a.l one..heehee!)
I took a trip around the world, with a steaming mug of coffee in hand. How does that grab you? And thats exactly what I did. Enjoyed. Right here by plonking my ass in front of the computer, first thing in the morning! The beds are unmade, the dishes still in the sink, the house a mess, and my kid glued to the T.V. Ahhh, theres modern motherhood for you (arrrrrgh, am I turning into a mummy blogger or what!!..there goes my 'image'-don't know what it is anyway, snigger). So coming back, hurrah, for the computer, hurrah for the net, I pay my obeisance to the Cybergods for letting me partake in this pure pleasure and indulging in a lil free morning therapy ( a substitute for the 'pooja'- I can't remember when was the last time I did that..hmmm..) and went blog-hopping with a vengeance!
I trapezed from a student's first day in HongKong and shared her mornings (I wonder what she's doing now?) to the travails of an Immigrant to the political heavyweighting of Pundits in the US of A, to the bitching in Banglore (more bangs!!..heh), to musing about love in London! Quite a ride and hey my coffee's diasappeared, need to get some more! Cheers!

8 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger {illyria} said...

glad to see you are in a better state. you rock!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger mermaid said...

Aha, I finally get to comment. Now that I can, I forgot what I wanted to say. Oh, yeah. I don't think the mom image changes you. I just think you are f-c-i-g amazing, with all those talents.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger keed said...

keep ridin. peace.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Alien said...

The perfect morning ... u bet... I wonder if people realise what they're missing... hmmm!!

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger . : A : . said...

Great to know you are better. Sometimes even I think the net is worshipped by many!

:-)

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger gulnaz said...

that is the wonderful thing about net, connections...and connecting with people at the level, where the deliberately choose to reveal stuff about themselves which matter, not just info and trivia.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Ubermensch said...

murder murder...... she killed him :))

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger small squirrel said...

so the glass wall works both ways... you got to look out, too. hee!

And I wish my mom had been as unbelievably cool as you! :))

Dunno what happened to you earlier, but glad to hear you're better. there has been a bad case of mental buggery going around... I had it last week and it's threatening recurrence. UGH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise