Friday, August 27, 2004

Reflections ...life...

I don't know Anjum or his wife Patcy..and..I just came to know from your blog that...cancer took away Anjum from his young wife, Patcy..forever..in a strange land..in a strange city...but NO...he won..like chindu says..HE WON...he didnt loose to death...for he lives..he lives through his courage..and his determination to fight..and his wife's courage..to say..quit..for the pain is unbearable..and his pain is unbearable...for their indomitable spirit and love...and it will live on..oh yes...it will !
I don't / didn't know them as in knowing..but now I think I do..I can feel their pain..and their courage...and my life has been touched by them...
I reflect upon life..and realise how important it is to think about how lucky we really are ! To appreciate life itself and what we DO have...and realise that we waste so much time whining and moaning and pursuing things which are not really important ! We must value every minute that we live with our loved ones..value that we are truly blessed in living the life that we are...blessed with health..blessed with having our loved ones close to us..value it ..oh..value it all..before it is too late..as it is want to be sometimes in life...
Chindu..I don't know you..but now I do...
Thank you for sharing..
My prayers are with Patcy and Anjum and you....
She doesn't know..you don't know..but it doesn't matter...
Thank you .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise