Friday, August 26, 2005

Thank you!

I am flying back to Mumbai today to be with my family. My dad's condition is slowly stabilising but he is still in the ICU and all the major procedures have yet to be carried out...

I am so touched and overwhelmed by the love and caring that you have all poured out. Your prayers have made a difference..I just know it! If I don't feel alone..its because of you, my dears...

Thank you for reaching out to me with emails and messages and the concern and caring. That has been the most wonderful gift that blogging has given me; wonderful new friends. Writing has become peripheral now..friends the new focus :)

I am leaving with all your prayers to give me strength...

THANK YOU.

9 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger . : A : . said...

We will keep praying with you. All the best.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger heretic said...

Our prayers follow you...
Everything should be ok soon. God bless.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Martin said...

All my well wishes from heart and soul to you and your family :-)

- Martin

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger gulnaz said...

all the best anjali, i am sure your dad will be even better when you reach home, take care of yourself, it will all turn out ok.
my prayers are with you.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Lorena said...

i'm a little late with this. i wish all the best. your family is in my prayers. take care of yourself.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Jyotsna said...

My prayers are always with you,anjali...

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Sue hardy-Dawson said...

So glad things have eased a little, prayers and strength to you and yours

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger mermaid said...

I have been gone for some time to miss your Father's illness. May his daughter's poetic and colorful heart give him the strength on his journey, whichever path his soul chooses to take.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said...

i've been away for a bit from blogging and have only just got back from annual holiday. sorry i didn't comment sooner. loadsa love to you and your family and especially your father.
x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise