Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Stark raving mad !!!

.....I definitely must be !!

I am beginning to have conversations with myself (!!)
and for anyone-whos-remotely-sensible sort will realise that I am too..!!..mad I mean..!
Heres..a snippet..

Scene : Looking at my reflection in the mirror...

Me : You look awful...
Reflection : Harrrrumph ! You always say that..! Can't u be a lil more creative for gods'sakes' ?!!
Me : Wellllllll...(giving a critical knowing look)...hmmm...lemme think..now..that round face...
Reflection : Whatttttttttttt ?! Round..??!! YOu think I am MOON-FACED ??!!
Me : Calm down..calm down..I was about to say..that it helps in you look young..as in yoooung..get it ??!!(with a conspiratory wink!)..after all you, my dear aren't exactly on the right side..of..of..eh ...??!!
Reflection : Stop it..stop it..don't you dare say..it..right side..of !! don't u dare.....(glaring)
Me : Oh for god's sake..why the tantrum ??!! It isn't as if the world has come to an end !
Reflection : (still glaring)..well..it darned well did..yesterday he crossed the dreaded age..and...soon..soon..it will be my turn !
Me : Oustupidgrrrrrl..so thats whats its all about ! Something looming large on the horizon..something that hasn't happened..and you go all out whacko for that..you stupid babes !
Look at me..I don't worry about it..do I ??!!
Reflection : Harrrrrrumph (with a snigger) no wonder..you look the way you do !
Me : (angrily) Now whats..that supposed to mean..besides..I am no BABE (loftily !)..I am the thinking woman..above all this crap !
Reflection : (now in full bloom) Thinking woman, my ass ! You couldn't be a BABE with plastic surgery 10 times over..time to take stock..! Its not far you know..that dreaded b'day..!
Me : (loosing confidence)..I don't care.(and in true Christina Aguilera-(hope-i-spelt-it-right-can't have-the-thinking-woman-go-wrong-!!))....I am beatiful..no matter what they say......!!!!!!!!

I am sure you agree...I AM mad..stark raving.....sigh...!!

2 Comments:

At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a neurotic fish.

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah. She's alright.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox! Who Links Here
Blogroll Me! Blog Search Engine

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

« ? Verbosity # »

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Listed on Blogwise